Saturday, July 31, 2010

This one is Yours.

It is unbelievable to me that I move back to school in a few days. Has it really already been almost two months? Wow. This has been a big summer for me. God has been teaching me so much, it hasn’t been easy but I can look back on it and say that it was good. To be honest, I still feel like I am in the middle of it, of the lessons. Since I’m moving back to school I almost feel like these lessons should come to an end just like summer has and new ones should begin. It doesn’t ever really work that way does now does it? I have been learning about what it truly looks like to trust Him. Trust in His timing, to trust in His plans. I don’t know why things happen the way they do, none of us truly do but one thing I do know is that everything happens for a reason. Things fall into place exactly the way they are suppose to and even though we can’t see it at the time, when we look back we can sometimes see how all the pieces fit together to map out our story. Each of our stories are so unique. It is evident that they are hand crafted to suit us perfectly. I have been unbelievably blessed. I have the most amazing family and such a wonderful group of friends. My family and my friends make me want to be better, they make me want to grow. They inspire me. I can feel that this year is going to be big. Yes, I am going to graduate in May and I know that is part of why I have this feeling but I think it is going to be more than that. I know that I will be challenged, stretched, taken out of my comfort zone and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Senior year. Wow. There are many more lessons to learn, more classes to take, more homework dates by the fountain, more games to attend, more people to meet and more coffee to be had. It is easy for me to get caught up in the fact that I only have a year left instead of realizing, I still have a year left. These past three years have been huge. I can only imagine all that this year is going to bring. Lord, I can’t and wouldn’t want to do this without you. This one is Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment